Parents can use this pretend play wooden toys to teach kids about kitchen, cooking, baking and safety measures while working in real kitchen. This set consists of an oven, meat, bread loaf, etc., that can be used to roleplay as making different varieties of foods. Your kid can come up with the idea of making a burger or a sandwich. Place the meat inside the bread and let them cook in the oven.
Pretending to play in classrooms or at home is fun. It fosters imagination and improves communication skills. In an attempt to make sense of their surroundings, they want to be more engaged in their daily activities. They see things around them that are new and complex, a miniature version of things we use in our everyday life, helps them get more comfortable and learn skills and knowledge.
It involves critical thinking, comparison and communication with peers or parents that help them be more aware of themselves and their needs.
- Learn Through Play: The realistic pretend play wooden microwave oven allows the child to develop an interest in baking and cooking. They are allowed to choose what type of bread or meat they want to serve and get creative with how to prepare and serve the dish. You can use these toys to teach kids what they must keep in mind when working in a kitchen. Be careful with the knife and how the food you take out of the oven would be hot.
- Wooden Microwave 7-piece Set: The pretend play wooden microwave oven set includes a microwave, burger, plates, cookies and a knife. It is an interactive toy that the child can use as per their imagination. They might even want to grow up and become a good cook/ chef.
- Material: The pretend to play microwave oven set is made of natural wood, finely polished and painted with mild water-based paint. The pieces are smooth and burr-free as they go through a 360° sanding process to achieve a delicate and moist texture for your kids. The microwave knob makes a clicking sound when rotated to bring a realistic experience.
- Design: Pretend to play microwave set to develop communication skills, motor ability, and independent self-care ability.
- Finishing:Safe and sturdy wooden material with smooth edges and burr-free, moist texture. Finished with mild water-based paint that is safe for your child.
- Characteristics: Realistic pretend play wooden microwave set to create a real-life simulated experience for your kid.
- Communication skills
- Motor ability improvement
Recommended Age: 3 Years -8 Years